*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374839-Shops-and-Stay-Overs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1011865
The everyday life of me
#374839 added September 23, 2005 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
Shops and Stay Overs
It's around another half hour before my boyfriend gets here, yay! Giving me just enough time to update my journal and check on all the other updates for my favourite sites.

So this morning after waking up at 8:30 I decide to be lazy and watch Tv for like an hour even though I was supposed to meet someone at 10:00 so I had to rush around to get a shower and grab a bite to eat as I ran out of the house and tried to catch the right buses. Thankfully I managed to remember which bus numbers took me where and I got there only half an hour late. Unfortunately my friend had to leave so I gave her all her stuff she's left at mine. I'm going to miss her when she leaves on Sunday but too be fair not as much as I'd thought since she hasn't been talking to me or even hanging out with me like we used to. This was the first time I'd seen her in about a month. Needless to say I was unimpressd really, but nevermind.

I then wandered the streets aimlessly for an hour popping into different shops and checking out the goods. I am obsessed with clothes at the minute - I feel compelled to buy most of the shirts, jackets and jeans I see!

After that I met up with one of my best friends at her college before we wandered around some more and ate lunch, we had a bit of a laugh and I came out of it with a shirt and 2 posters with insulting bunnies and the bunny suicides on which is rather odd.

I rushed home after she had to go back to college thinking that another one of my best friends was coming over to collect her white lab coat as well but she'd fallen asleep at home so came a few HOURS later but luckily Bewitched and Buffy was on to occupy my time - yay for crazy witches! :D

When she finally arrived she only stayed for a couple of minutes so I can hand over her lab coat and calm her down about leaving for uni tomorrow.

After that I've dealt with my parents who've gone away for the weekend again and getting nervous about having my boyfriend over after it's been a month since he last stayed over and only a couple of days since we've gotten back together. Yikes.

Anyway, I best be off to get ready! :D

© Copyright 2005 Darklighter (UN: letforeverbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darklighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374839-Shops-and-Stay-Overs