*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/375285-The-Parents-Guide-to-Make-Your-Childs-Life-Hell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1011865
The everyday life of me
#375285 added September 25, 2005 at 5:32pm
Restrictions: None
The Parents Guide to Make Your Childs Life Hell
I finally started packing for uni today. Which was amusing with mum moaning here and there about what I'm throwing away and what I'm keeping and what I'm 'allowed' and 'not allowed' to take. Then she asks me questions like 'Will you miss me?' and after receiving an honest answer isn't too thrilled. Also I suggested she stay at home when I go uni because more of my stuff will fit into the car. It's not that I don't care about her, it's just that I'm trying to think logically about what will fit into a car and how it'll be a new experience going away.

Also dad has been telling me all night that I can tell him anything confidentially and I know he's trying to get me to come out to him again which is annoying, you think 5 times is enough?! But no, with mum being so harsh everytime forcing me to go back in then dad can't accuse me so instead tries tog et me to tell him, amybe in time, I just don't trust him or mum enough anymore. Oh well. I think I'll go bed and think things over and then start packing again in the morning.

© Copyright 2005 Darklighter (UN: letforeverbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darklighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/375285-The-Parents-Guide-to-Make-Your-Childs-Life-Hell