*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/383741-Tumors-Rape-and-the-KKK
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#383741 added November 3, 2005 at 10:48pm
Restrictions: None
Tumors, Rape and the KKK
What the fuck is going on? The fucking KKK is coming to Austin, my dog has tumors and will die and the school I work at was on the news tonight because one student raped another student.

Why is the KKK coming, you ask...it has something to do with gay marriages. Not sure if they support them or not but who the fuck cares. Who the fuck is going to listen to the KKK or take anything they say seriously. They suck ass and are a bunch of losers. The last time the KKK came to Austin, about 20 years ago, there was this huge riot and several arrests. Lots of Austinites are pissed they're coming. Can't say I blame them.

Sorry for me about my dog? Not sure he has tumors but he has lumps, is old and had a seizure tonight. He's 12 and has had his share of medical issues. My poor baby boy.

I've been on FMLA for 5 weeks now and the school I work for was on the news tonight. Two students lured another student into the boys restroom and one of them raped that student. This happened on October 6th and this shit is just now on the news. The investigator said it took some time to interview the people involved due to having to organize interpreters. One of the students was arrested today. So my question is...has this rapist student been attending classes from Oct 6th until today? I need to make some phone calls and see what the fuck is going on.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/383741-Tumors-Rape-and-the-KKK