*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385004-I-love-greasy-old-men
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#385004 added November 9, 2005 at 6:41pm
Restrictions: None
I love greasy old men.
Why? What is wrong with me?

I drove through fresh oil in my new van. I haven't driven in 6 weeks and the one day I decide to try it...I left my fucking brain at the house. There was a sign that said fresh oil. It didn't say...Hey you dumb bitch with fucked up arms that can't wash your own car, there's really really fresh oil on this road so turn the fuck around. It was a small sign that said fresh oil. That's it! That's all it said. Fuckers! My van is covered in oil and the local tub of suds didn't get it off.

I got home and bitched to Zoo about my blonde moment. We tried the soap and hot water but no luck.

Did you know that cooking oil will get oil and tar off your car without fucking up the paint? Who would have thought to use wesson? I decided it was some chemist with nothing to do but fuck around. I am, however, grateful to that person for fucking around cause I needed their help. Also I'd like to "give it up" for google.

-Marv-

P.S. Zoo and I were all greasy from the cooking oil and I wanted to "do him" right then and there. Damn I love that greasy old man.

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385004-I-love-greasy-old-men