*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385519-Not-too-shabby
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#385519 added November 11, 2005 at 7:38pm
Restrictions: None
Not too shabby
I took my pants off for this entry. I unzipped my britches and dropped them to the floor...just for you. Ok, I did it for me. This might be one of the last times I can type in my panties. Zoo will go back to the office soon and so will the lap top. It's been nice having a computer in our bedroom. I can smoke, type and hide from the kids all at the same time and all in my panties. My good times will come to an end.

I go back to work on Tuesday. I will set an alarm for the first time in 6 weeks. I will make my daily stop for coffee at the corner store round the bend. My bed soars will heal and hair will need to be cut. I will have to get my poop back on it's work day cycle. I will get to listen to the CD's in my car that I haven't heard in too long. I will get to be alone for more that 30 mins. Holy shit, I'm excited!

Do you think I will remember how to drive? What if I forgot? After getting your driver's license, what's the longest you've gone without driving? A weak? Two? I drove to the corner store the other day just to see if I remembered. I only almost hit one mailbox and never did reach the speed limit. I forgot to use the blinker once. Overall...not too shabby.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385519-Not-too-shabby