*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385675-Panty-Up
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#385675 added November 12, 2005 at 2:58pm
Restrictions: None
Panty Up
Panties. Yes, I have OCD and I want to talk some more about panties. Panties this and panties that!

There are tons of different kinds of panties...different shapes, colors and styles. That's great and all but what about the different kinds of panties, the different duties of panties or the different feelings you get when wearing different panties.

Important Panties: maybe worn on an interview for a new job or when out with prestigious people. These panties give you the sense of importance and make you feel holier than thou.

Period Panties: previously stained (nuff said)

Church Panties AKA Good Panties: these are the best of the best. Possibly your newest pair but definitely your nicest. No holes or stains. Maybe even a little white lace.

Tight Pants Panties: panties that don't show a panty line when wearing tight ass pants. They usually go straight up your ass. Not comfortable at all.

"Do Me" Panties AKA Sex Panties: worn when trying to get some. Panties that say fuck me, I'm a whore so let's do it!

Shopping Panties: fully covers all hairs and holes. These panties prevent cooty transfers from your crotch to mine while trying on clothes.

Feel Good Panties: worn to feel good about one's self. when you're down and out...put on a pair of these.

My Tummy Hurts Panties: the elastic around the waist is usually shot and they provide no abdominal support what-so-fucking-ever.

Broken Arms Panties: these are worn when both arms are broken and you aren't able to dig your own underwear out of the crack of your ass. These panties consist of several yards of material and rarely wander to places unseen.

Hospital Panties: one size fits all fish net panties.

Last Resort/Back Up Panties: worn only when everything else is dirty. worn on laundry day.


I’m sure there are panties I’ve missed and panties I’ve yet to discover but panties they are and panties they will be. What kind of panties are you wearing today?

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385675-Panty-Up