*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/388779-Family-family-family
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#388779 added November 27, 2005 at 7:27pm
Restrictions: None
Family family family
My extended family has invaded my home once more.

Because my extended family has invaded once more, I am left to clean the house once more. It's kind of lame. I don't even care for my extended family. Plus or minus some. My Uncle Steve is one of the few people I look forward to.

My hip still hurts. I now know what it must be like to be some old man that is pelted by a baseball in the hip through one of his many musty glass windows. I want to yell, but have only myself to blame.

Suffice to say: Vacuuming stairs, taking out trash, and the other mundane household chores are given a bit more flair when you feel like you should be getting the Senior Discount at Luby's.

On the bright side I picked up the new Harry Potter book. I finished the Goblet of Fire yesterday, and I actually had it planned to begin re-reading "The Chronicles of Narnia", but god damn Rowling I can't focus on any other book.

It's like crack. You people think a lot of youths killed themselves after Kurt Cobain's death? Throw that out the window. The moment those kids read the last sentence on the last page of the last book they're going to realize they don't have anything else to live for. I sure as hell know I don't.

Anyways...

Ring, ring, ring, ring...banana phone!


© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/388779-Family-family-family