*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/390401-What-big-boots-you-have-my-dear
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#390401 added December 4, 2005 at 6:17pm
Restrictions: None
What big boots you have my dear.
I hate the mall. I hate shopping.

I took my daughter to the mall in Austin to do her Christmas shopping. When you have an 11 year old it's best you let them pick out their own shit. If you don't let them pick it out you're destined to fuck up. Why would you want to put yourself through all that hustle and bustle madness just to be rejected? Why would you do that to yourself?

She wanted to shop at all the funky stores. She likes punk stuff but not gothic. What's the difference? It all looks the same to me. Everything is black with chain and skulls. The clothes there are heavy from the metal spikes, rings and dangly things. I don't even know what the hell to call that shit. Accessories? Fashion? I guess I'm old fashion but I'll pick me some jeans and a t-shirt over a whore red lifter upper any day. What ever happened to comfort?

She ended up picking out a decent black skirt, red and black checker sleeves, and some huge honker momma black leather boots with red trim. The boots weigh a ton too...buckles, laces, zippers and a 3 inch fat ass chunker momma heely platform lookin' sole of sorts. She is pumped up about her boots and I am currently a "cool mom." I'll be a "cool mom" for a few weeks. If she got the boots today, my reign as "cool mom" would end within a couple of days. However, she ain't getting shit until Christmas so...I have leverage. Don't piss me off cuz I'll take those fuckers right back to the store. I love it. I really love it. I love it a lot. I think I love it too much.

(Just this very second I got up and got after the kids for yelling and horse playing. I thought somebody got hurt! Do you know how much energy it takes to get my fat ass out of this chair and down the hall? Whatever...I told them next time somebody would be hurt! Don't make me take those boots back! That would sure suck for you.)

My daughter wanted me to try on her boots but I thought it would be best if I waited to try them on when we got home. That way if I fell off of them and broke something...Zoo would be there to whisk me off for the patching.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/390401-What-big-boots-you-have-my-dear