*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/392415-I-miss-my-man
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#392415 added December 13, 2005 at 10:05pm
Restrictions: None
I miss my man
Zoo up and left on his birthday. He got tired of my shit and told me to fuck off. Just kidding! He's on his way to California for a few days. I already miss him. I woke his ass up this morning at 5:30 to have birthday coffee with me. We had a birthday dinner and gifts on Sunday but I couldn't let his actual birthDay pass without a little something. Poor guy...he felt like shit this morning. He's so cute and tidy with his freshly shaven face and new haircut. I know I know guys hate being called cute but get the fuck over it. If you're cute...you're cute and if you're not...you wish you were.

So far I've only misplaced two things since Zoo left. One of them was the cat but I just found him so that doesn't count. The other thing I lost or misplaced was my daughter's year book order form which is due tomorrow. I hope Zoo calls soon so he can help me find it over the phone. He finds everything for me. I will look and look for hours and as soon as I ask him...BAM! He finds it. He's a fucking super hero. I want to be like him when I grow up.

I've been known to swim a little close to the deep end so Zoo had a talk with the kids this morning and reminded them that I will need their help while he is gone. I know it's only for a few days but believe me...that's all it'll take. Zoo doesn't want to have to come home at the end of the week and find his house boarded up, kids taken by CPS and his lovely wife in the nut farm. Ok Ok OK, I'm not that bad but every once and a while...I think the nut house might be a nice place to take a vacation. Do you think I could get a room for just a week? I don't want to stay forever but a week might be nice. Do they serve coffee there? I will need coffee. I'm sure they have good drugs too. WooHoo! I can hardly wait.

-Marv-

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/392415-I-miss-my-man