*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/392958-Im-living-proof-that-Im-a-genius
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#392958 added December 15, 2005 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
I'm living proof that I'm a genius.
I am a genius. I am a full blown rocket scientist. Alright maybe I'm not a rocket scientist but I should be a Yetiologist.

Yep, I can cure baldness! No medicines involved. What more could a bald man ask for? Or a bald woman. I've know a few bitches that were missing patches too.

Want to know the secret? I knew you would...

Crack their skulls! Split that bitch wide open then cast their head. That's it. It's simple really.

Ok, Ok, Ok...I'll explain. I had cast for 3 weeks. That's all, just 3 weeks. I could have had them for 6 but I opted out with slings for the remaining 3 weeks. Smart move on my part. Anyhow I think that something happens in the moist dark place beneath the cast that generates hair growth. I can't think of a word to describe it but somehow it makes me think of the little plant colonies that are sealed up in a jar or plastic balloon of sorts. They never need water because the produce their own moisture and oxygen to feed off of. The air is stale and fertile.

It's the same with the hair under a cast. The hair on my arms is a lot thicker now and there is hair on the very end of my elbow that was never there before. I'm talking on they very end of my elbow, the tiny little pointed part. I was a bit freaked out by it at first and slightly puzzled. Steph thinks I should shave it but I've grown fond of it and a bit proud. I know for a fact it's hairier than normal cuz when I show them to people they say "hmmm" or "oh, I see." I'm kind of waiting to see if will rub off on its own. I tend to favor my elbows and use extreme caution so not to lean on them or bash them into door-frames. Once that paranoid feeling is gone...maybe the hair will be too.

Ok, back to my discovery. So it's a proven fact that the nasty moistness of the funky ass cast generates hair growth so...why doesn't a bald man have his head cast to see if it'll work up top. The only reason I suggested the infliction of a blunt force trauma is so that your insurance would cover it. *Bigsmile*

-Dr. Marv DBA Dr. Marv-

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/392958-Im-living-proof-that-Im-a-genius