*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397359-Convinced
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#397359 added January 6, 2006 at 6:41pm
Restrictions: None
Convinced
All last night and this morning I'll admit I fretted about how people would respond to my last entry. Finally at lunch, I gathered the courage to log into WDC.

Again, I shouldn't have worried (fear not, I'll forego the self-flaggellation . . . this time *Smile*).

Both jspinelli and partyof5dj added heartwarming and encouraging comments that left me speechless enough I couldn't think of a thing to say in my blog until now. I thank you both from the bottom of my heart.

What really touched me was the merit badge I found in my mailbox from jspinelli:
Merit Badge in Spiritual
[Click For More Info]

Because you are so comfortable with your faith and your words are so honest, uplifting and inspiring. It really does matter you know, your sharing your faith in God with us. Thanks for doing that.
saying:
"Because you are so comfortable with your faith and your words are so honest, uplifting and inspiring. It really does matter you know, your sharing your faith in God with us. Thanks for doing that."


Not only did it bring tears to my eyes, but it convinced me I haven't been wasting time with this blog and sharing with you my life, however strange and confusing it may be at times. Thank you so very much!

I must apologize partyof5dj. I'm afraid I can't adhere to the new standard of three entries a day . . . unless I create a new entry for every sentence I write! My life just isn't that exciting to come up with three separate subjects a day to talk about!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397359-Convinced