*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400575-The-PeoplePoop-Sample-Follow-Up
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#400575 added January 19, 2006 at 3:24pm
Restrictions: None
The People/Poop Sample Follow Up
Well I thought I’d give you a follow up on the poop samples. Apparently I’m full of shit but my shit is good so I have nothing to worry about when it comes to taking a dump. I do, however, have a small sphincter. Not to worry though…it just means I have a tiny little butt hole. I guess that’s better than a big huge butt hole. Not sure. Since I’m not all that into butt fucking...it’s no big deal!

I have a follow up appointment with the dr. this afternoon to discuss some fucking growth on my thyroid. AGAIN! I just went through the whole tumor on the thyroid thing back in 1997. I had the tumor and ½ the thyroid removed but the ½ that was left inside is now fucking up. I knew it was cause I could tell things were all different with my body. Believe it or not…I won’t go into details. Why couldn't they have taken the whole fucking thing out when they cut me open the first time? Not to worry though…my poop is good!

I called my mom and asked her why “the people” couldn’t have given her a healthier baby. Maybe she could sue. “The people” told her I was healthy but give me a fucking break…oh yah; I’ve had a couple of those too. Whatever. I’m wondering if she could get her money back or if I even came with a warranty. She said she’d keep me. Awww, ain’t she sweet.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400575-The-PeoplePoop-Sample-Follow-Up