*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/406678-Black-Heart
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#406678 added February 14, 2006 at 9:50am
Restrictions: None
Black Heart
I'm just not feeling it today. Today is the day of love. The day where most folks express their feelings and all that jazz. I'm just not in the mood. We are broke and all the C-notes in the world won't make up for it. All I want to do is go out with my man but the finances don't permit. It doesn't help that Zoo's ex-wife doesn't pay for shit. We are paying out the ass for Zach's insurance and now braces! Zoo doesn't even want to ask her to help out. He thinks it's a lost cause but it pisses me off that he won't even talk to her about it. I really don't think it's an option but who am I to say? I'm just the woman who takes care of him. I'm just the woman who deals with the everyday stress of raising a teenager. Not her! Maybe I'm selfish but I don't give a rat's ass.

I have decided to boycott Valentine's Day. I have a black heart and I don't give a shit. I do love Zoo, don't get me wrong, but if that bitch were paying some kind of support then we'd have a few dollars left to go out on a date. Not a date with her money but a date with our money. Money left after paying bills. Bills that go to support her son.

Zach's mom didn't get him a damn thing for his birthday or Christmas. It's not like she didn't know his birthday was coming. It's the same fucking day every year! Dumb bitch! I can't imagine how he must feel. It's gotta suck for him knowing that she just got a big ass 54 inch plasma TV for herself but not even a fucking card for her son. She's a loser bitch that needs to be slapped. I used to respect her because she was his mother but honestly....I don't anymore.

All this venting and I only want a date. That's all...just a fucking date.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/406678-Black-Heart