*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414235-Creepin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#414235 added March 21, 2006 at 2:07am
Restrictions: None
Creepin'.
I've been hired on at a new job. It's working at a Microchip Fab called "Freescale". Pay is great, even if the hours are a bit wacky. 12 hour shifts. Graveyard. I go in Wednesday to finish off the paperwork.

A part of me is ecstatic. Another part of me though, is screaming at me. I went to GameWorks with my brother tonight and it just brushed too many touchy memories.

GameWorks was the first place I went on a date with April. The evening of the 20th. I turned 23 there and she turned 20. Our first kiss was memorialized with her complete and utter domination of me at Tekken 4.

On top of that there was a bit too much discussion of my other 'ex', Marne. Every time I think of her I go into this horrible hell of personal examination. In a mere 30 seconds I seem to call into awareness every inadequacy I have about myself. Every little chip, crack, scratch, and dent brought to my attention in comparison to her shining example of what it is to be a self-motivated go-getter in the new millenium.

Ugh. My general bitterness is finding a way to outrun my damage control.

I apologize for the general lack of comedic material in my blogs of late, or my normal attempt to make my blog educational in some light.

I'm almost done with Choke by Chuck Pahlaniuk, and I have to admit: it's quite good. You would be doing a disservice if you didn't read his books. Unless you don't like smart asses. Which, if you don't, I'm not quite sure why you are reading this rag.

Oh well. Time to go have a Cigarette and kill me some terrorists.

You should be seeing some writing up tomorrow. Not really feeling typing it up right now.

So bitter. Oh so bitter.



© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414235-Creepin