*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415338-My-life-part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1086405
This is a story of my life.
#415338 added March 26, 2006 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
My life part 3
I liked third grade & fourth grade and fifth was ok. I hated sixth grade, because I had one of my sister’s old teachers and he though I should have been as smart as my sister.
Boys were mean to me too and one was a pain in my butt and every time he made me mad I kicked him. I was caught kicking them and Mr. Rudicyll was going to paddle me, I yelled if you hit me I’ll breed all over your teacher lounge I’m on my period call my mom. He hated me from that point on and I still kicked the crap out of that boy every chance I got.
Cindy had a boyfriend named Robert Gimley. They would pretend to go to the moon in the shed and wouldn’t let me play I think they were messing around but I didn’t know that back then. They called him big Robby and me little Robby. I liked Bob too. His Mom was a teacher than became a principle, she also helped me to learn to read but I didn’t like her until after they moved than I missed them. There was a family named Bowwman’s. They were from Kentucky and they were all bullies. The Oldest Girl was Sally she was Cindy’s age but she didn’t bother us. One day I was riding my bike home and Bobby Bowwman knocked me off my bike and stole my sweater and my lunchbox. Cindy went right over to there they were playing basketball and beat the snot out of Bobby and Sally made him come over and return by lunchbox and sweater and he even apologized and I was never bullied again. Everyone knew Cindy would kick there butts.
I had a lot of great childhood friends so here is a list of some of them and what I felt about them. Brenda M., She was our neighbor and sometimes her Mom wouldn’t let her play with us. Peggy D. was a very good friend and was always at my side. Kristina H. (Tina) was good friends for a long time. Tina had a baby sister Holly I liked Holly too. Dixie B. was very rich and spoiled and we were ok friends. Peggy had a brother Tommy I liked a lot he was sweet. Tina had a brother Bruce he was a prick. I had a group of boys that were friends too. Scott P. was so sweet he lived next to Peggy. Gary and Steve R. they were good guys. Mark V. I always had a secret crush on him. David C. was so cute, I told him I liked him and he told me he didn’t like me I cried and Peggy got so mad at him. He liked Peggy. Peggy had a Birthday party and we had a great time and played spend the bottle and we all had a blast. We all saved money and had our own Glendale Dance. It was fun. After I started middle school we all stopped hanging out so much. Peggy’s mom died. Scott’s Mom was hurt and bedridden until she died.
The Summer’s of fifth & Sixth grade I don’t remember going on Vacation. After my Grandpa H Died my Grandma H remarried and moved to Orlando Florida. I was very sad and I remember missing her a lot.
Grandma Hadlee had Christmas Parties every year in her basement to get the family together. I enjoyed the parties I got to see all my cousins at one time. And I think my favorite thing was grandma always had a fire burning in her fireplace and she made the best German chocolate cake from scratch. We all loved it.
My Mother had Five Brothers: Uncle Eddie and Aunt Louise (No Kids) Uncle Harold and Aunt June (Chuck & Donna) Uncle Smokey& Aunt Sue (Steve, Rebecca, Sam, Timothy, Thomas, Carl, Mary) Mom, Uncle Richard and Aunt Janet (Jackie , Jill ) Uncle Jerry and Aunt Judy ( Scott and Chris) so I had thirteen cousins on Mom’s side. Dad had Two sister's,an Older Sister, Aunt Eleanor & Uncle Gene ( Kenny, Karl, Richard, Dale & Keith) Younger Sister, Aunt Ann and Uncle Larry ( Steven, John, David, Thomas, Larry, & Nancy) 11 cousins on dad’s side. I was fondest to Uncle Smokey’s kids and Aunt Ann’s family. I think because we would go to Aunt Sue and Uncle Smokey’s house a lot and we visited Aunt Ann and Uncle Larry’s a lot.
Daddy had a lot of friends but he had one friend that became like family.
We visited Glenn and Jill all my life.
Glenn and Jill had two sons named Jeff and David. I loved them both so much.
Mom said she put me and Jeff in the same playpen so I knew them my whole life. One time I wrote they were like brothers but that was a lie I always secretly loved them both deeply. Jeff was my age and David was two years younger.
Glenn owned a farm in Owenton, Kentucky and still lives there today. We would visit the farm and go fishing & hunting and Daddy would help Glenn do any farm chores. I just hung out with the boys. Dad and Glenn would bale hay, strip tobacco, killed a cow once and did farm work. That was Dad’s way of relaxing he loved the farm.
They lived in a house that had a lot of steps that was the first house I remember. I remember one time Glenn and Daddy got some stuff and Glenn bought an ice-cream maker and they made fresh Ice Cream. I remember Glenn, Daddy & Jill turning it but I don’t remember mom doing it. That was the best Ice-cream I’ve ever hate. They always had the Land in Owenton, so we stayed in different places down there one time they had a mobile home that had an upstairs and a downstairs and I remember Cindy, Jeff, Dave and me sleep upstairs. We would stay for weekends. It was like camping out but we just went to Glenn’s farm. Glenn & Jill lived at a beautiful Farm in Cold Springs,Kentucky. I love this Farm they lived right next to a creek. We had so much fun in that creek. At the end of there land the creek was like a pool it was about 4 feet deep but it was crystal clear. I was a pre-teen and an excellent Swimmer, we were told by our Mom’s and Dad’s to Not get wet. Jeff pushed David in and David got out and pushed Jeff in so they were both wet but I wasn’t and they both grabbed me and in I went. Then we were thinking we are going to get our butts wept so Jeff say he would tell them I fell in and he had to save me. I told him that they wouldn’t buy that but they said it anyway and we got yelled at after Dad & Glenn stopped laughing we looked like wet dogs. One time we were on top of a big bail of hay and a snake rounded down a hill and came right into the hay I was like get me down NOWWW! I was afraid of snakes and they were all over this farm.
I have so many fond memories of this farm. Glenn and Jill separated for a few years and Jill lived in a 25 room mansion in Erlanger, Kentucky. I can remember thinking this is a beautiful home. I was sitting on the floor in Jeff’s room and Dad and Jill were in the kitchen talking. Jeff wasn’t dressed but I don’t remember noticing. He was playing Stairway to Heaven on his Guitar, my favorite song he played, and his mom came in thinking we were having sex because we didn’t answer them. That was one time Jill hurt me a lot. They always trusted us and this hurt me a lot. Jill has a strong personality and I was always a hardheaded child and I guess I was a strong personality also even in my youth, Plus I felt like Glenn and Jill really didn’t like kids period. Jeff and David were not aloud to turn the T.V. on.
My Last Childhood memory of the boys was one day we were in Owenton Farm, they had a Mobile home until they built there house. I was so upset my Dad was going to kill my pet duck and eat it but Cindy took it to the graveyard and set it free, so either way you look at it I know longer had my pet duck.
I was on the front porch swing of there Uncles House and I was crying. I just remember Jeff and David both cheerier me up. We went in the barn and I was still down in the dumps and Jeff said let’s play spin the bottle. Ok I was in a hayloft with two boys who are brothers playing spin the bottle; why not just ask me to make out? But I loved them both so we played spin the bottle. I will talk about my last two times with Dad and Jeff later.

I can remember two vacations that I like to think of as the best vacation of my life.
I was a teenage both of these vacations. We went to Virginia Beach and I thought I was the sexiest thing alive. LOL. I had a two piece white bathing suit and guys catcalled and whistled at me and Cindy. We had the best time. We didn’t drink in Virginia we were still too young.
My Last Family Vacation was to Florida to Kissimmee to visit my Grandmother Hess Gibsen and we went to Daytona.
It was so fun I was 17 and at that time you could drink in Florida. We went to Disney World and it was so much fun and we drank the whole week and a half. Mom and I was at a fancy restaurant and they had Pina Colada buy one get one free so we drank a lot of Pina Colada’s and on are way back to the room me and mom were walking in a alley and Dad yelled at us to get our drunk asses off the road. I had bought a short black wig it was real cute and Cindy wore it out and she got hit on a lot. We had the best time. One more thing I remember about that vacation Cindy had on wooden clogs and fell face down in the middle of a road and Dad was yelling at her but it wasn’t her fault the road manhole was sunken and she didn’t see it.
I went to the Jr. High.
Back to 7th grade I was not liked much by my Classmates I had a lot of Black girls who picked on me a lot. One girl stole my coat and threatened to beat me up so Mom and Dad stepped in and took me out of that class. I did make new friends in my new class including one girl that I am still friends with today. Candy was a very sweet girl who liked to clown around and I became her best friend and she stuck up for me a lot. We went out a lot and we had a few classes together throughout high School. I liked 8th grade ok. I did skip school with friends and we got caught and I lied to try to get out of it and I got in more trouble.
I stole a SST that cost $2.42 and I had money, Zayres pressed charges so I had to go to court and I had to pay 100.00 for stealing a SST Car Toy. I also had to go to detention in High Jr. School and that is where I found books I liked to read so I guess something good came out of all that shit. I also had a probation officer who I think wanted to be a shrink He would ask me why I hated my mom and Why I hated most of my class mates and ask me a lot about a boyfriend named Ronnie VW. Ronnie was a boy and a friend but all Ronnie wanted was sex and I didn’t go there so I lied and told people he was my boyfriend. I didn’t know how to act around boys and most hated my giggly, silly personality. I was nice to a lot of boys but no one talked to me much. I was short and petite and I think cute but in my School if you weren’t blonde and easy no one wanted to talk to you. I found out in 11th grade I had enough credits to graduate so I decided with my parent’s urging to go ahead and graduate. I hated that decision I missed out on so much fun stuff you do in your senior year. I did not get a senior Picture or go to the prom. I did find out I had a secret admirer in Ray B. but he was too sly to talk to me.

© Copyright 2006 purple50socks (UN: purple50socks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purple50socks has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415338-My-life-part-3