*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423994-4-April-2006-533pm
Rated: ASR · Book · Spiritual · #1102960
blog about God and me. spiritual.
#423994 added May 6, 2006 at 10:54pm
Restrictions: None
4 April 2006 5:33pm
Through my confused thoughts today, I wanted to turn to god but I found it so hard. There was no need to be so negative about things today. And yet I was that way. I feel so angry and sad and so many things else for people, and I need to help them, I need to make them understand how they are. Even I need to know how I act. We are so cruel to each other and i try to head the other way. I feel I am changing in this, it’s easier to talk about things to people but its not at the same time. I think I still feel like I can’t say all the things I want to say, or say them the way they need to come out. God, I write with confusion even.
You must find this hard to read for long sentences with too many words and thoughts. I have thought a lot about the world today. I see the way things are. And it’s so hard to see it all from the outside. I see the way my classmates are so disrespectful to the teachers and to each other. And it hurts me to see that. To hear their words and their swearing. I was very close to throwing a scrunched up piece of paper at brad today because of the way he was treating the Australian girl’s accent. And even though I imitate Australians a lot (not at their faces) but he and some others started doing that and it went on to other horrible remarks.
It was so hard in that geography class, to get through the one hour of it. I ended up going to the library and helping the librarian put books on the shelves. It took my mind of things and I enjoyed doing that. The librarians did like me helping out; the even gave me a chocolate fish voucher for the canteen, which was so nice of them. I didn’t expect anything in return, but that kind of thing makes one feel good. There’s some thing in my head right now, I don’t know how it goes but it’s on the top of my tongue...um, good things happen to those who do good things for others…or something…! Which is the way it should be.
Oh yes, “treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Which is just ka pai to me!

© Copyright 2006 Katie Pai (UN: katiepai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Katie Pai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423994-4-April-2006-533pm