*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431451-Stage-Fright-and-Fat-Vaginas
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#431451 added June 6, 2006 at 3:14pm
Restrictions: None
Stage Fright and Fat Vaginas
Last night I sat down to write the entry I promised but just sat there staring blankly at the "Add a new entry" page. I had stage fright. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't form words. I felt like I was put on the spot and didn't much like it. Of course, I did it to myself but I still didn't like it. I wasn't sure if I should write about where the fuck I've been over the past few months or what the hell is going on right now. I still don't know.

I might be moving jobs. I will stay here at the deaf school but my boss is moving up the ladder and she wants me to go too. For the right price...I will do it. Cha'ching! (sound of money) Now we're just talkin' money. I would say it's a 99% done deal but until I hear "cha'ching" I ain't going anywhere! I'm set in my ways and don't much care for change so it's gonna take a big ass chunk of cash to get my ass moving. She knows it and she will get me what I need. She tells the superintendent what she wants and the super gives it to her. Sounds like I'm working with the right person. We've been together for 5 years and now we're moving up together. She'll be the super one-day and I'll be there beside her with my fat ass wallet.

Zach has been using MY van to go back and forth to work. I don't much like the fact that I have to plan my adult life around a teenagers work schedule but I just shut my hole and keep it to myself. Zoo's vehicle is a stick so Zach can't drive that. I can't drive it all that well either. Zoo and I have been riding together...I'll drop him off at work and then I buck around town to the deaf school. I've stalled everyday that I've driven it. So far...not today. Shhhh! Don't wanna jinx myself.

I think my in laws have been reading my journal and I don't much like that either. I say some nasty things in here. Things I don't really want my in laws to hear/read. If they ever tell me their reading it or ask me about it...I'll lie. I will deny. I will tell them that I'm not Marv and I don't know what the fuck they are talking about. I'm innocent. I'm a good girl and anything that I would write would be E rated. Gosh I hope they don't read this. I've talked about vaginas and all kinds of shit with the word fuck in every entry. I'm going to hell. I can feel it now.

Speaking of vaginas...
Yesterday while driving I discovered that I have a meaty vagina! Yep! Not fat but a bit chunky. Not the lips! The little triangle shaped area that's under the pubes! I was pinching it lightly to feel the meatiness. Wow! I never noticed that before! I pinched my vagina all the way home. Not to turn myself on but to see what the fuck was going on down there. It's chunky again today but I ain't pinched it yet.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431451-Stage-Fright-and-Fat-Vaginas