*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436644-Official
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#436644 added June 27, 2006 at 1:47pm
Restrictions: None
Official
Yep, it's official. I accepted the position today. Told the man from HR that I needed to think about him just to throw him for a loop. Ha! I thought it was funny. I called Zoo and talked about it for 30 seconds and then called the little man from HR and told him "yes".

I start my one month vacation on Thursday. When I come back I will be starting my new position. I will seriously miss the kids here in ECE/Elementary. I don't want to work with them but I think they're cute to look at.

My office will be a hell of a lot bigger. The guy that has his office there now is getting the boot to a smaller office cuz he don't sign. So sad. I feel a bit guilty but then again....when you got it...you got it. I got it and he don't. All is fair in love and war and work. It wasn't my decision anyway. Oh well...such is life.

Dee was talking to me about corporate panties. She says they have fancy panties for those folks who work at the top of the ladder. Actually, I think the folks at the bottom of the ladder would prefer that I didn't wear any...or would they? Hmmmm Sounds like a survey is in the making.

Whatever, I'm off to puff it up. Thanks to all for your kind words and support. Now if you'll all just send money...I can use it to buy fancy clothes and corporate panties.

-Marv-

FYI: I ain't spell checkin' again today. Screw it. I ain't gotta spell shit for one month.

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436644-Official