*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459459-Can-you-wait-a-damn-minute
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#459459 added October 5, 2006 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
Can you wait a damn minute?
I'm brain dead. Is it possible to be brain dead and then not brain dead and maybe brain dead again at some other time? I've been brain dead before. I think there was a time or two this week where I wasn't brain dead but now I'm brain dead again. Doesn't really make sense but then again....I'm brain dead. Enough about me, let's talk about me.

First of all I hate sticky keys. You know, when you hit a button on the keyboard and it freaks the fuck out. It either typessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss a lot of the same letter or it
























the enter key gets stuck and this is what happens. Irritating, don't ya think? Ok, more about me..

I've been searching for this damn woman all week and last night Zoo did some calling around. Guess what we found?????????????????????(damn sticky) Not a damnnnnnnnnnnnnn thing. We called every variation of Barbara Kathryn Guinn in Texas. I guess now we should move on and see if there's life outside of Texas. Is there? We also called every possible number for Will, Bill, Billy William, and Slap Happy in the grand state of Texas and what do you think we found? A bunch of nothing and two old dudes with the same name who wanted to chat. They'd apparently done some research on the Guinn's in their day so they wanted to share every freaking thing they know. Wanted to know if I had birth defects and all kinds of shit. They shared their stories and talked about a bunch of Guinn's we weren't looking for. You pretty much knew they lived alone and were excited to share with such a nice guy like Zoo. Zoo was patient and kind and talked as they were old friends. If reminded me of when he'd come to pick me up for a date and get stuck talking to my dad for a hour or so. It never seemed to bother him and he always listened intensely. Such a good man. Ok, enough about him......let's talk about me.

What else? Hmmm So my boss went back to the spine specialist today. She broke her collar bone and fractured her #10 something in her back. Compound fracture. She looks great but under the skin ain't so good. She found out she won't be able to work for about 3 months. She might work from home 2 or 3 hours a day. We'll work out a schedule so I can be there and work in her office a few time a week. She has a HUGE ass house. She's freaking rich. I want another raise. Anyways, enough about her....let's talk about me.

I've lost my thoughts so I must for now. Now I've really lost my thoughts. I forgot I had thoughts.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459459-Can-you-wait-a-damn-minute