*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464083-Are-you-fucking-kidding-me
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#464083 added October 24, 2006 at 1:03pm
Restrictions: None
Are you fucking kidding me?
I swear, if it ain’t one thing…it’s another!

Steph was busted with make-up yesterday. She’s been begging for mascara and eyeliner for weeks now and I decided she could use clear mascara and lip-gloss only. For the love of God, she’s only 12. She doesn’t have any business wearing that shit. She used the clear mascara for a couple of days and thinks it’s not good enough. She wants black. TOO BAD! So yesterday, I pick her up from my brother’s house and she wants to try on her Halloween dress for me. Here’s what I saw….

1. eyeliner fell out of her pocket
2. mascara on her lashes
3. I love Bob #3 – written in marker on her pelvis near her Va-J.J. (that’s what Oprah calls it)

She’s not supposed to write on herself! She’s not supposed to wear eyeliner and she’s NOT supposed to wear colored mascara! She was busted! She didn’t think I’d see the Va-J.J. writing and she didn’t think I’d know about the make-up. WRONG! She did a shitty job at washing it off before I came to pick her up. I took any and all make-up away from her. So what’s up with the “I love Bob #3”? I asked her who was Bob, she said Jonah. Freaking Jonah! Of course this all happens when Zoo is in Laredo! She was already grounded yesterday for not waking up on time. She has a bad habit of that. I told her everyday that she doesn’t wake up on time….she will be grounded that day. No phone, tv, computer or friends. Soon I will extend the grounding through the weekend if it persists. She just did what she wanted anyway. URRG!

My second issue is Pierre Bovet. He met some new chick named Tessa and has only been dating her for a couple of months. He calls me today to say she might be pregnant. What the fuck? She is 10 days late. She took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I told him that bitch needs to go to the doctor. I asked him how he knew it was his? He isn’t even true to himself when he’s with her. He’s been hiding some of his habits and hobbies from her and now he’s going to up and quit his job, move to Houston, and marry some bitch that may or may not be pregnant with his or not his baby. I haven’t even met her yet. I can’t give my approval until I put her ass through the screening process. Zoo says I should be happy for him but I’m not. Not yet at least. Sheesh!

Why doesn’t everyone do what I say? I should dictate their lives! Don’t you think?

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464083-Are-you-fucking-kidding-me