*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491592-Salad-Bars
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#491592 added March 1, 2007 at 8:29pm
Restrictions: None
Salad Bars
4 Ayyam-i-Ha, 163 B.E. - Thursday, March 01, 2007

I like going to salad bars because I can be more creative with my salad then at home. At home, I my salad consist of greens cabbage or lettuce and carats, spinach and radishes, with some type of dressing. However, at a salad bar there are more choices. Today we went to Marie Calendar’s, my mother’s birthday is the March 19, and she received a coupon for $5.00 or 5% of the meal and a free piece of pie for everyone in the party. We had the soup and salad bar.

My salad consisted of lettuce, cheese, cottage cheese, potato salad, red onion, boiled egg, mushrooms, chunks of chicken, and ham with blue cheese dressing. There were lost more choice and the next time I go I’ll pick a different group or add fruit and two different dressing to my salad. I also had a cup of vegetable soup and corn bread with honey butter. The pie I picked was double cream blue berry. I had coffee to drink. Marie Calendar’s has very, very good coffee.

Living in Las Vegas gives a good choice of salad bars and buffets. I don’t go to buffets a lot, perhaps once or twice a year. The next time I go to one of the Hotel-Casinos or Resort-Casinos I’ll go to one of the Coffee Shops or specialty restaurants. The cost isn’t high, with exception of some of the specialty café on the Strip and I don’t go to them except occasionally.

Life is a salad bar
full of good food for my muse,
feeding my imagination
generating new stories, poems and reviews.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491592-Salad-Bars