*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516290-One-lone-light
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#516290 added June 21, 2007 at 5:53pm
Restrictions: None
One lone light
One lone light

Past midnight,
one lone light
searches the dark terrain;
no glowworm calls his name.
he drifts aloft,
light on, light off,
a star among the shrubs,
no moon to mirror his fire,
no hearth to hold his flame.
He wanders through the firmament alone
light on, light off;
he hunts in vain.

© Kåre Enga [164.113] 07-06-17

IMAGES

There is one orange flower on the spirea that decides to fly, flutters by another bush and makes it bloom.

Sweetpeas and pale balloonflowers; white butterfly; green-centered rudbeckia; bright-colored zinnias; purple globe amaranth; one clematis; tiny pink roses; double pink impatiens; red daylilies; white snowballs; lavender.

OVERHEARD

"Won't you cool down so I can drink you?" Richard League talking to his tea.

THOUGHTS

Hancuff'd in Bunco-ville. Carol lives at Hancuff Place in Baldwin with Joker. The daily tales of the green parrot amuse us. Carol amuses us. Maybe I'm easily amused?

Do you understand this:

Operation Bot Roast? The botnet, a giant network of malware infected PCs that are slaves to a master controller, is being attacked by the FBI. Zombies beware! The Days of the Zombie Hoardes spamming us are numbered. Or so it said in a news report yesterday ...

Did you get all that? Did you understand it?
21259

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516290-One-lone-light