*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516411-Here-it-is-midnight
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#516411 added June 21, 2007 at 12:04am
Restrictions: None
Here it is, midnight
Here it is, midnight. I'm exhausted and I can't sleep and I wonder if I'm going to crawl back in bed with Ryan and risk waking him, if not rolling around for another sleepless hour and waking him that way, or go and sleep on the couch.

Luckily, I don't have to work tomorrow.

I do have my ickle doctor appoinment though.

And then I shall be going to the apartment that shall be mine no more after the 30th and pack some more shit up. Then I have to come here and unpack, that is if I don't stop at ma and pa's and go swimming first! Ah, swimming.

I stayed at work an extra hour today. I was in a meeting for 3 hours and I had to finish up some paper work that resulted afterwards. Not so bad because with the extra money I will make from the three days I've worked over this week, I am going to buy the Queens of the Stone Age new album as well as Ryan Adam's and the Cardinals.

Oh, shit. I'm so tired. That bed sounds so good, maybe I will risk waking him up. At least it's not me who will have to get up in 6 hours....hee hee.

Much love and happiness

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2007 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516411-Here-it-is-midnight