*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520569-The-Movie-Last-Night
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#520569 added July 11, 2007 at 1:55pm
Restrictions: None
The Movie Last Night
Well, since that last entry my mood has definitely lightened. I did end up buying Ryan that CD and I ended up getting to trade a day with a lady at work so I could go and see the movie.

Which I did last night. My sisters Morgann, Mel and I went to the midnight showing. Actually when I bought my tickets earlier in the day the first 4 showings were sold out already so we actually ended up seeing the 12:20 am showing instead.

I really did like the movie. I knew I was going to be extremely judgmental because out of all the books, 5 is my favorite. And definitely I saw a lack of things in the movie that I loved in the book BUT that didn't stop me from liking it. That's what the books are for anyway. I just love being able to see the Harry Potter world come to life and I love the cast, I think they are perfect!

I was going to stay at mom and dad's cause I had to drop my sisters off but I decided to come home instead, actually I think I was homesick. Hee hee. I slept on the couch though because I didn't want to wake up Ryan and he wasn't expecting me home. He was really happy to see me in the morning though when he got up for work!

Next month has been 1 year since we've started seeing each other. I have to remind him that technically it isn't our "official" date. We really decided to be a couple in at the end of September but we are still counting it anyway. One year and no problems. None. It's strange.

I really should get to cleaning the house though. It's a mess. But really, all I want to do is sit and read. I'm reading Half Blood Prince right now, getting ready for the 7th and final book.

I don't know if I mentioned that I bought Ryan Adam's new cd "Easy Tiger" or not. But I have to say DAMN it is so good. So delicious. I can't stop listening to it! June and July have been truly wonderful months!

Much love and happiness!

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2007 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520569-The-Movie-Last-Night