*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/522597-Simply-Pissed-and-Nothing-More
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#522597 added July 20, 2007 at 5:28pm
Restrictions: None
Simply Pissed and Nothing More
I was going to go to a Harry Potter book party tonight even though I have to work in the morning. I figured it would be ok because I am supposed to be getting off early to go try on some bridesmaids dresses for my sisters wedding. But Morgann is deciding to bail on me and go get drunk at a birthday party. She claims the crowds are why she isn't going (which is partly true as we both have a fear crowds) but that didn't stop us last year. Plus, she already told me this morning as we made plans to meet tonight that her friend wanted her to get drunk with her tonight and now she is changing the story to being her going to a birthday party she forgot about (with the same friend who wanted her to get drunk.)

Fuck it. I don't give a shit. I'm so tired of people right now, I could vomit. When I'm at work I avoid people as much as possible, I don't talk to anyone and I eat my lunch alone. People are just pissing me off and they ultimately just let you down in the end anyway. I can't fucking count on anyone for anything and it's always been that way.

I don't know what's wrong with me. My life is fine, lovely so far. I mean I don't have anything to complain about but I still feel bitter, I still feel pissed off and my sister being selfish like this doesn't help. I really just don't want to be around anyone and what sucks is I'm supposed to be eating with Ryan, Blake and Sharon and I really just want to be alone.

*sigh*

Maybe it will get better.

Much love,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2007 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/522597-Simply-Pissed-and-Nothing-More