*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524422-The-Dress
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#524422 added July 29, 2007 at 5:18pm
Restrictions: None
The Dress
I am at my mom and dad's right now and I'm talking to Ryan on messenger, just like old times. Makes me feel like we've just started dating again.

Aww.

Anyway, I never mentioned how we went to try on brides maids dresses for my sisters wedding. I only had like 3 hours of sleep after waiting in line for the Harry Potter book and going to work at 6am but I had a good time. We've got beautiful strapless dresses and I'm very pleased with them. The best part is, I cried when Randi tried on the first dress. It wasn't even the one she wanted. Her best friend, maid of honor, was crying and we were all laughing at her. Then I looked at her right after the consultant put her veil on and thought "my sister is in a wedding dress" and then the tears came. It was strange but wonderfully sad at the same time.

Her wedding is in October. Ryan gets to go as he is now accepted into the family. He should be after a year of us seeing each other *Smile*

Life is so good.

Much love and happiness,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2007 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524422-The-Dress