*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526464-I-Think-Its-About-Work
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#526464 added August 7, 2007 at 3:05pm
Restrictions: None
I Think It's About Work
Last night I had a strange dream. Actually, it was about Adam. And then it was about Matt and then Brandt. I don't know what all of that means. I know that Adam and Brandt lived in the little building on my papaw's property that used to serve as part of the green houses papaw used to own. They turned it into a small apartment and painted a Mario Bros. mosaic on the floor. I remember thinking it was so cool in the dream. I know that I was down at Papaw's house with a group of people and we were all holding hands in a circle and moving but I kept stumbling and slowing people down. They were all getting very irritated with me. I told them to all fuck off and I left them all staring at me in disbelief. Then I marched up to the green house building where I saw Adam's truck and suddenly my heart lifted and in the dream I thought..."finally, someone who understands me." I was very happy to see him as he was to see me. I woke up feeling very satisfied but I'm not to sure what it means. The dream with Matt, I think just means how I try to be there for him but altogether get ignored. I have e-mailed him just to see how everything is going and I have got no answer. I totally understand how busy he is, he has A LOT on his plate right now...I've read it all in the local newspaper...but I don't want to be forgotten. Especially when I haven't forgotten him and his well being. The one with Brandt....well, I just think means how we've lost our connection.

I am off work today and doing as little as possible. Ryan and I are supposed to go to Ohio this weekend to a Volkswagon camp out. It will be nice to get away.

I have so much on my mind and I just don't know what to do with it all. Laundrey that needs folded and put away. I just need a pensieve! Ha, that would do the trick right!!

Much love and happiness,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2007 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526464-I-Think-Its-About-Work