*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529545-Yes-we-have-no-computer
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#529545 added August 21, 2007 at 9:26am
Restrictions: None
Yes, we have no computer
Well, obviously we do but ours actually crashed and we had to borrow one from his collegue at work and we are trying it out to see if we want to buy it. It's a lap top but we figure we can use it and save up for a nicer computer later. But that's why I haven't been on lately.

Actually, I have a lot to write but I can't yet because I have to go to mom and dad's and get Bartok to take him to the vet. He needs his long toetails clipped. I'm really just afraid of how he's going to react to this process. I may have to tell the vet to muzzle him, which sucks but works better than losing fingers. Bartok isn't increadibly a friendly pup. He's very sheltered and though he will be 5 in November (I got him when he was a month old in December) he still acts like a pup. But he's been limping around the house and whimpering and he does that when a toenail has finally decided to break or crack.

Plus, I have to cash the check I got from my apartment deposit. I got back more than I thought I would but of course, not all of it. They charged me for painting which they would have to do anyway and my friend, who is a landlord, said that she won't charge previous tennants for painting if it's something she HAD to do anyway. They have to paint in between tennants. I don't care. My landlords were jackasses and I'm lucky to get what I did from them.

Seriously, I have a lot more to write but I will later.

Much love and happiness,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2007 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529545-Yes-we-have-no-computer