*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535985-Motivation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#535985 added September 18, 2007 at 11:28am
Restrictions: None
Motivation
It's what I lack. I'm completely lazy. I'm afraid of something.

I want to write. I want to go to school. Why is it when some people decide things, they automatically take the steps to acheiving it? That's what I want.

It's so frustrating. I can't figure out my problem. I can't get obsessed with writing like I once was. When I was younger I could sit down and write and write and write. And actually finish something. And then maybe.....maybe it's because I just was writing to write. Because it was what I liked to do not because I expected something out of it. Now I write and I constantly tell myself that it's no good. That I can't smooth out the things that I'm uncomfortable with.

I don't know but I have to figure something out. This is what I'm destined to do. I'm sure of it. BOO!

Anyway, why do people get engaged who constatly bitch about their significant other? People who have so many problems and fight all the time and aren't sure if the person they are with is the one? Why would you get engaged? When are people going to start seeing marriage as the right thing to do when you are in love and not as an answer to all their problems.

A girl I know at work is engaged and I was so shocked when I read about it! She hates her new fiancee! They have SO many problems and it was not that long ago that she was telling me that she was in contact with her ex and she was still in love with him and that she wanted to leave her boyfriend......and NOW THEY'RE ENGAGED!! That is a marriage detetermined to fail. I'm sorry, but it isn't an answer to problems. Holy shit....things baffle me.

Much love.

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2007 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535985-Motivation