*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540195-And-Then-There-Were-Three
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#540195 added October 7, 2007 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
And Then There Were Three.
Sorry about the last entry. I was going through a small phase where I felt like I wasn't good enough for anything. My problem and nothing to do with any of you out there in the blog reading world. However, I learned to get over that kind of shit a long time ago so I'm going to quit being a baby and accepting things better.

With that said,

Randi's (my sister) wedding was yesterday. It was great, I had such a good time and Randi was so beautiful and now no longer shares the same last name as me. Which is sad and strange but good and gooder. I was going to say wonderful but gooder sounded better. *Smile*

My birthday was awesome, aside from it being 3 days from the wedding and my whole family forgetting about it, it was terriffic. I'm blessed to be surrounded by so many good and loving people. Lindsay and Jennifer brought me a cake and ice cream to work and Lindsay had everyone sign a card for me. Ashley bought me a sweater jacket from Old Navy. I love it. Ryan took me out to dinner and took me to buy a cd. I bought Within Temptation's new one. It's awesome! They are kind of a mix between Evanessence, Nightwish and Lacuna Coil.

I'm sad my two Grandmother's couldn't be there. Not physically anyway. There is one picture Ryan took where Randi is walking down the isle with Dad and she has an orb above her shoulder. I believe in spirits but I don't believe they can be taken in pictures I just thought it was strange that we took 70 some pictures and there was only one little orb like that in one picture and while Randi was with Dad. Anyway, I had a dream I went to Grandma's house and hugged her and said "sorry you couldn't be there." It was weird.

It's a secret of mine how much I really miss my Grandma. I can't even describe it to you and I never really talk about it. She's been gone for a while now but I still can't really get over it. The people who bought her house and turned it into a flower and gift shop did a great job. I'm so greatful it's still there and not torn down. She would have really loved that.

Enough of that. I have a million things to do since I have been so stressed out with other depressing issues that have been going on in my life. I've neglected quite a bit. I really need to get taking care of things. Our house is a mess and I can't stand it. Yet, working out while watching America's Next Top Model and following with a piece of the birthday cake Ryan's mom got me sounds way more appealing. Shit, I'd better get to it.

Much love and please forgive me,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2007 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540195-And-Then-There-Were-Three