*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540635-Well-Shit
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#540635 added October 9, 2007 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
Well, Shit
I found out today that Lindsay got fired yesterday. I'm horribly saddened by at as we were good friends. Were it anyone else, I wouldn't think anything of them getting fired. I would think they were right too but this is Lindz and she is the most compassionate person I have ever worked with. She cares more about the patients than anyone....probably even me....and she has so much more patience than anyone else. I won't go into detail, just out of respect to her, but I can say it wasn't an abuse issue. I could never imagine it to be with her.

So, I'm sad. And the new company who has bought us are assholes, though their true colors are just now showing. They are moving people's jobs and duties around and switching the offices all around and I hate it. I hate change. It makes me sad :(

I guess, at least Jennifer is still there. Not for long though, I'm sure. We had lunch together but we were so down in the dumps.

Plus, I am a shitty friend and forgot to bring in Morgan's birthday present today.You know what? I don't really have money to buy gifts but I did because she did for me. But I forgot to take it to work. Hmmm. I've always known I can be a bad friend. I think I have issues with that regarding......well, a lot of things.

Still working on it. Bare with me.

Anyway, I guess that picture of the "orb" is pretty popular. I've had several people comment on it to me. Both on myspace and personally. So if you have access to myspace or facebook, check it out and tell me what you think.

We called Randi to tell her about it. I have to tell you first that she had two special flowers on her boquet to represent Mamaw and Grandma. The had little golden angel pins in the middle of them too. We told her about the orb and she cried. Randi never cries. Very rarely anyway. It made me cry. Damn sensitive girls!!

Ryan is at his new part time job detailing cars (I doubt this has a lot to do with money but more just because he loves doing it....I tell him with the money he makes he can "buy me something pretty.") and I have Next Top Model re-runs waiting on me so....

Much love and happiness.

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2007 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540635-Well-Shit