*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/560620-Productively-Lazy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#560620 added January 12, 2008 at 4:36pm
Restrictions: None
Productively Lazy
I made Ryan and I some breakfast this morning and we immediatley started cleaning the house. I ended up going through my old trunk that I hadn't gotten into since I moved here back in July. It has all my old journals I've kept since I was 12. It also has a lot of things from highschool and most importantly it has all the journals my grandma kept since the 80's. I was telling Ryan how I had her old Bible and how important it was to me. He was writing an e-mail and I guess I was interupting him. He said he could hear what I was saying but said "are (Volkswagon) busses more important than pictures? To me, yes they are." Oh...well, sorry to bother you, I thought. What a shitty thing to say. When he was done with his e-mail, he turned to me and said "OK, I'm done now. You have my undivided attention." If only it were that easy.

In our relationship, he talks, I listen. Everywhere I go, everyone talks and I listen.

I'm ok now but there for a while that kind of stung. I know what he said but what I heard was "e-mailing this guy is more important that what you have to say, what you are feeling." I have a tendency to read things wrong but that's what I heard.

Anyway, I'm going to talk about things I love, ok?

I love my "GET FUZZY" desk calander. A Get Fuzzy comic everyday. That comic is SO hilarious!! (Pinki, if you and Brandt don't read this comic you totally should. I know you would love it, especially since you have a cat. I have some of the collections, I'll let you borrow *Wink*)

I love Juicy Juice too! Ryan and I are actually addicted to it. It has so many flavors so we buy it a lot!

I bought some meatless hotdogs. Hot dogs were one of my favorite foods back when I ate meat. I bought the meatless ones before but it was a different brand. The fake meat flavor is overpowering and the texture was so squishy that I swore off meatless hotdogs for good. Well, I took a chance and bought the Morning Star brand. They are SOOO good. Especially topped with saurkraut. They taste like the real thing and smell real and the texture is perfect. I eat them all the time now! I can't believe how much variety of veggie meat there is out there in the world! Just the other day I had a chicken cutlet with goat cheese and cranberries! So good. Lucky me.

And of course, I love the game Final Fantasy XII. I should have started playing it a long time ago!

Well, that's all for now. I dread Monday when I have to go back to work....

*Sick*

Much love and happieness.

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2008 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/560620-Productively-Lazy