*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/564778-Happy-late-WDC-Birthday-to-Me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#564778 added February 1, 2008 at 9:47am
Restrictions: None
Happy (late) WDC Birthday to Me!
I'm off work today and perhaps that is the meaning behind my incredibly good mood.

That or the fine, extra bold, Italian roast coffee I brewed and have had two cups of already.

Either way, both are a good combination to have together *Wink*

I've kind of had a change of new year's resolutions. Yes, part of it is because I'm not really keeping to my old ones but mainly because I have had a tremendous shift in my life. I've gotten to thinking about things and there are a lot negative thoughts I seem to have gotten rid of over night. There is reason behind it, however. They did not just drop out of my head without warn or reason. BUT I don't want to discuss it here. It's of no importance. What IS of importnace is that I've had the motivation to change a lot about the way I think of things, or should I say the way I "don't" think of things. In a good way.

In other way less important yet completely boring news: I heard that one of the dorm buildings next to the building I lived in at ISU caught fire on something like the ninth floor. This was actually a couple of days ago. My friend from work lives in one of the buildings next to it. It was on the news and stuff. Aw, good 'ol ISU. My location of habitation at the time of creating this account.

I love life!

Oh, yeah. I'm gonna be an aunt. I know, I know you have heard this already but I can't even describe how excited I am about it! So, I have to say it out loud (or else in writing) to remind myself of it. My sister is due September 21st and goes for an ultrasound on the 12th. She's already got some names picked out which I can't say because she's one of those "I've got a secret baby name" people, which is totally cool mainly because I'm one of the few people who know them. I'm sure she'll change her mind about telling people about it eventually, either that or mom will blurt it out. She's probably more excited about it than anyone else! (and convinced my sis is going to name the baby after her.)

When you have good news like this in your life, how do you have room to be jealous or hateful or sad?

Sorry for rambling!

Much love and happiness,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2008 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/564778-Happy-late-WDC-Birthday-to-Me