*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566541-25-Hours-For-A-Taco
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#566541 added February 9, 2008 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
2.5 Hours For A Taco...?
Yeah, Ryan and I drove a good 2 and a half hours south of where we live today just to eat at a resaurant called Taco Johns. He used to work at one and loves the food. There is no longer one in Bloomington, except the one on campus, so we occasionally take road trips to any of the Taco John's in Indiana, the closest being in Newburg 2.5 hours south of here. We have so much fun though, even if we are a bit weird!

Also, I got hired at the Hospital. The two women who interviewed me loved me! My future boss even said "I like you." after I answered a few questions the way she wanted me too! Actually, it kind of filled this place where all my self-worth had been sucked out by my current job. I feel so unappreciated and disrespected. I would say it is without good reason but it isn't. I know my boss feels I am lazy but the thing of it is, I'm not an ass kisser and I loath people who are. The way I feel is if you want to get noticed, find a better way of doing it. Unfortunately, this is not always how things work out. I feel I do a fantastic job but just because I'm not rubbing it in my superior's faces, I'm not getting recognized. Not like the one-time patient abuser we've just hired back. She gets fired for patient abuse and then when a new company takes over she is eligible for re-hire and comes in here as the hero, the "best CNA" Why? Because she is in good with the higher-ups. Piss on her, I say. She should have fucking lost her license and if it were one of my family memebers she abused, I would have made sure of it!

Time for a change, anyhow. I can't agree with anything they are doing there anymore. But not to dwell on it because my last day with them is the 15th! And if you want to know the truth....I think I may just call in that day and have a nice three day weekend.

Screw butt kissers. That's a club I will never join.

Much love and happiness,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2008 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566541-25-Hours-For-A-Taco