*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575762-starlight-fantasy-writing-is-my-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #1405682
Inate ramblings of a fantasy writer. Love to hear from you
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#575762 added March 26, 2008 at 4:48am
Restrictions: None
starlight fantasy writing is my life
      My cirrnt book is Freedom Fighters. It is a  Fantasy adventure for young adults.
      In the world of Tarvil, the kingdom is in an upheavel. Andy, ateen girl, must find a way to save it.
Eversince her father died when she was five, andyhad to learn to grow up fast and take on great responabilities. by the time she is  young teen she has become a major leader of the resistance group; helping those who need to get out and causing havoc with those in charge.
  She finds herself in a position of having to lead the Prince into another kingdom to find a the answers needed to bring peace in her world.
  The catch is that the Prince and the Prime Minister were the ones who had her father killed.
    The place they are traveling to is thought to have been a fairy tale. Yet those who have went looking for it never reurns..
    Andy soon finds that the place is all to real and filled with magic. The trial she must endure will either make her stronger or tottaly break her.
    In her traavel she thinks that it is she who must protect the Prince and that it is only his quest.
    She comes to the realazation to late that it is her quest too and hates that she has to rely on others for help.
    It is a work in progress and I hope to hear from anyone who wants to review it. I look forward to honest and critical reviews, for only this will help a writer improve.

© Copyright 2008 starlight (UN: p.k.mama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575762-starlight-fantasy-writing-is-my-life