*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/580060-Earthquakes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#580060 added April 18, 2008 at 11:04am
Restrictions: None
Earthquakes
As if not being able to sleep is enough we have a damn earthquake that wakes me up at 5:30 in the morning.

I haven't been able to sleep lately. It takes me forever at night to fall asleep and then if I wake up early in the morning, I can't get back to sleep. I fell asleep at 2 a.m this morning and when I woke at 5:30 me and Ryan talked about the earthquake and watched it on the news. He left for work and I almost got up and just ate breakfast but I made myself go back to sleep and finally did around 7:30.

Ack, it's been like this all week. Of course I took a swig of Nyquil a few nights but that kept me in bed until almost noon which I hate! I'm a morning person and have a morning routine when I'm not working so I hate sleeping half my day away!

Anyway, the earthquake...bizarre! I was on the couch and just felt this vibrating and heard my little nic-nac's on the shelves moving around and I remember thinking "those are gonna fall off" but they didn't. I put it all off as me being half asleep but got in bed with Ryan and said "I think we had an earthquake" and he goes "that's what that was!" So, not feeling so crazy anymore, I turned on the radio and the first thing we heard was that we had a 5.4 earthquake that was centered in Illinois...

Earthquakes........great.

Anyway, I'm chatting with Morgan and she has some youtube videos for me to watch.

Much love and happiness,


*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2008 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/580060-Earthquakes