*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583965-ITS-A
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#583965 added May 8, 2008 at 12:16pm
Restrictions: None
IT'S A.................
So, we all went to the ultra sound today. And by all, I mean me, ma, pa, Morgann, Mel, Bobby and of course Randi. One grouchy looking pregnant lady was shaking her head in a disapproving manner as we all got up to walk back to the little room. Grrr. Then I thought about it...she's probably just jealous that NO ONE was there with her.

Big deal, we all wanted to be there. I'm not ashamed of that. I think that's something I would have a hard time letting go of if I didn't go. Plus, we got to find out that the baby is going to be a GIRL!

Just like I said all along....

It's a running streak, lol.

Anyway, I've been so sad lately. Down in the dumps. I hate when I get like this. Everything makes me cry. PMS? Yeah, perhaps. That and I've been on the edge of panic attacks. I hate that more than anything. Trying to control them.....well, it sucks. Wo, just talking about it makes me feel like having one...

So, anyway.....

I'm just sad. I feel depressed but that usually goes away. Just seems to be putting a strain on other things. That nightshift so did not help either.

I did watch the trailer for the movie "Twilight" which comes out in December. I read the books and really liked them....didn't love them, but they were still interesting enough for me to want to watch the movie. So I'm excited about that. That and the next Harry Potter movie which comes out in November, I believe.

Much love and happiness.

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2008 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583965-ITS-A