*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590082-My-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#590082 added June 10, 2008 at 2:35pm
Restrictions: None
My List.
Well, I have made a list of things to do.

One, I have accomplished already and that is being all "sex and the city" like and having a one night stand with some guy. lol, he was nice but it was a "no strings attatched" type thing....and no, I don't nor will I feel guilty. That's just who I am.

Next, I am going to get into the dating scene. I'm freaking 25 years old and I think it's time to do that. I am talking online to a guy (oooh, he looks like Christian Slater) and we are supposed to meet up sometime next week. He works, well...I don't know where he works though I know he does some kind of research with how vision develops in infants and young children and also healthy aging....

He loves to talk about Easter religion and he loves to travel. He's been all over Europe, he seems extremely well educated and knows how to write an e-mail with capitol letters and good grammar.

He seems to good to be true but if you want to know the truth....this guy seems full of good conversation...something I'm not used to having with a guy unless I'm super interested in how his job is going and Volkswagons.

This will be fun.

Also, I am planning a trip. New Orleans, maybe? And I want to go by myself, too. Well, there really isn't anyone I know who would go with me. But I'm not going to let that stop me. I took off a few days in August so that Ryan and I could go camping but...well, that obviously isn't going to happen now, is it? So, I want to go on a trip.

I realize all this might be some crazy thing I'm doing to deal with the break up...but if it's working, why not? Eh?

More later.

Much love,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2008 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590082-My-List