*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591788-Elements-4-Health--com
Rated: 13+ · Book · How-To/Advice · #1374369
Blogging 2008 ~ from a sunflower in Texas Writing tips, topics, ideas, and examples.
#591788 added June 18, 2008 at 4:06pm
Restrictions: None
Elements 4 Health . com
From time to time I've been able to locate a freelance assignment that pays a little, and I think I've stumbled on to a good assignment through Writerlance.com. I'm going to be writing for a fellow named Adrian, and his web site is



I know my biggest problem is generating a time schedule, and being able to create an article in a given amount of time. I know I over-research, but it gives me a feeling of security to know I've at least scanned most of the info out there on the web. Then I use my notes to write a hand written draft. I like to be able to cross out, draw arrows, and look at the changes I've made before I go to Word to type my article up. All those steps are time consuming.

My first two or three articles are researched, and I'm about to start typing the first article to send to Adrian. I told him I'd have it Monday, but I've had several life complications. The biggest hold up has been electricity flickering out because of thunderstorms. I lost my work, more than once. However, the sun is shining now, so I'm going to get my fingers to the grindstone. If this job works out, I may be supplying articles on health and fitness for awhile. I'm excited about that. I have a topic that's interesting, and researching will gain me some valuable knowledge.

Wish me luck *Wink*
© Copyright 2008 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591788-Elements-4-Health--com