*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593926-Im-going-to-have-all-my-teeth-pulled
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#593926 added June 30, 2008 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
I’m going to have all my teeth pulled
Kamál (Perfection), 7 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Monday, June 30, 2008 about 5:06 PM PDT

I finally went to a dentist. He advised me that with my gums in the condition they are in, it would be best if he pulled all my teeth. I'm going to get a completely new set of teeth. True they are artificial, but they are a new set of teeth.

I'm not worried about getting used to them or having trouble with them. My grandmother and grandfather, both had full sets of dentures and never had any trouble with them. I don't think I'll have all that much trouble.

It will be nice to chew my food up completely. I can't do that with the teeth I have left in my mouth. I have only 4 1/2 teeth in my bottom jaw and about 10 or 11 in my top. Having a full set of teeth again is going to be nice.

For the first time in my life, I'm looking forward to going to the dentist and having teeth pulled. No more tooth aches. That will be nice, not that I notice the aching of my teeth much now, but sometimes I notices them. Sometimes the ache is a dull continues feeling, especially after I eat something extremely cold or hot.

August 6 is the day the teeth start coming out. I have until then to say good-bye. I'm going to miss my natural teeth, but I'm going to have fun with my new teeth. I think the first thing I will do is take them out for prime rib.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593926-Im-going-to-have-all-my-teeth-pulled