*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594387-I-Woke-up-Early-again-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#594387 added July 3, 2008 at 7:16am
Restrictions: None
I Woke up Early again today
Istijlál (Majesty), 10 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Thursday, July 3, 2008 about 3:55 AM PDT

I woke up early again today. This is the fourth time this week, that I've risen before the alarm and the sun. I didn't go to bed that early last night, I think I went to bed about 9:00 PM. I don't go to bed before 9 PM because Mom has a pill she has to take at that time.

I have to be at work by 8:30 AM, but that doesn't explain waking up so early. I can get ready to go to work in about an hour and a half; quicker if I have to. The advantage to getting up early is the ability to make blog entries. I've made entries to my off site blogs early the past few days. Another advantage is saying prayers and making coffee, I get both done before the sun comes up.

Mom has an appointment with a doctor today, so I'll have to get off a bit early, so we can get to the doctor. Tomorrow is the Fourth of July, so I have that day off. I'll have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off. Mom has another appointment with a doctor on Monday morning. Monday's is the only time he's in his office, so she has to see him them. The rest of the time he's at one or the other of the hospitals.

I printed directions to the doctor's office today, I'm not worried about finding the one next Monday because he is on Gold Ring and that office is close to two hospitals. However, office we're going to today is on Box Canyon, which is off Tenaya and Cheyenne. I don't know that area very well, so directions are essential.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594387-I-Woke-up-Early-again-today