*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594855-Its-a-Good-Morning-in-Las-Vegas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#594855 added July 6, 2008 at 10:11am
Restrictions: None
It's a Good Morning in Las Vegas
Jamál (Beauty), 13 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Sunday, July 6, 2008 about 6:47 AM PDT

It's a good morning in Las Vegas. My day started with prayer, making coffee and putting a load of cloths in the washing machine. I used the fact that my washing machine dances in the spin cycle to write an entry in one of my off site blogs. In addition, Mom is up, chattering away and singing. She is in a positive mood this morning.

Mom's mood could have something to do with her sleeping in her own bed rather then the hospital bed. I took her to the doctor on Thursday, July 3, and he said her leg was healing great. He was happy about the progress the healing process is making, so I moved Mom back into her bed.

Mom's mood could also be the result of her chanting again. She chanted God's Most Great Name last night before she went to bed. This is something she hasn't did in a long time. Mom chants so beautifully, she has a better chanting voice then I do.

I still may have to have her evaluated for something or other, but I'm going to watch her mood. I can understand her being depressed after all she's been through, still at 87 there is a lot that I need to watch for. Mom wants to live to be 100 and I would like her to enjoy those years. Our next project is to take her for glasses I think this will help. I know I need glasses myself, so she must need them as well.

Last night, before I went to bed, I bought a premium membership. Thanks to Anonymous and a lot of reviewing, I had enough GPs for a two-month premium membership. So I went for it, I'm still going to have to do a lot of reviews. I'm going to have to build the GPs up enough to get another month or two, but if I go for extending a month or two at a time I'm sure (or at least I think) I can keep the premium membership.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594855-Its-a-Good-Morning-in-Las-Vegas