*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597275-Where-do-I-begin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#597275 added July 18, 2008 at 10:00pm
Restrictions: None
Where do I begin
Istiqlál (Independence), 6 Kalimat (Words), 165 BE – Friday, July 18, 2008 about 6:33 PM PDT

My life would be less complicated and easier, if it were less cluttered. Where do I begin? I've attempted to unclutter since March 21, 2008. I think that's when I started uncluttering my e-mail, of course since my short-term memory is eractic I could have started before that date and not remember.

I'm not doing well uncluttering two of my e-mail boxes. The more stuff I unsubscribe to the more spam I receive. At least, yahoo does a half-way decent job of putting junk mail in the spam folder. Sometimes it gets something important in that folder, which is why I go through the spam most of the time. Since I have read any of my e-mail since Wednesday, I'm going to purge the yahoo spam folder and hope I didn't get rid of something important.

Perhaps I should start with my desk area or my hard disk, both of which need uncluttering.I have stuff on my hard disk that I need to back-up onto CDs and then move to CDs. Am I being too anal about this? Maybe just moving the documents to a CD would do it, I mean it's not like I have a safety deposit box at the bank to put one set of CDs in. I'm lucky to be about to keep a bank account, much less have a safety deposit box.

Speaking of safety deposit boxes. I met a guy in the bank yesterday, when Mom went to deposit a check in her account. Then he said the best place to keep money was a safety deposit box because if the bank fails you still have your money. I met the same guy in Smith's today when I went to cash a pay check at the bank in that store.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597275-Where-do-I-begin