*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601917-Love-Letter
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#601917 added August 14, 2008 at 1:42pm
Restrictions: None
Love Letter
I loved you so much. But you destroyed me. You left a burning hole where my heart should be, charred black and ugly around the edges. But in the wake of our parting I have grown strong. Strong as I have ever been in my whole 25 years of existence and I will only continue to grow stronger and learn of the most beautiful things life can offer while leaving you behind in a world of mundane solitude.

It made me a better person. The biggest difference between you and I is I understand what is important. I have my priorities straightened out while you are confused still with yours. You were mischevious and dishonest and much of a coward who will never look back.

In life, you won't know who I am. I will disapear in your thoughts while you carry on with a life that will do no more than leave you with a void. On the other hand, your name will be set in stone in my heart but will leave a positive reminder about how you were the one who changed my entire outlook on life once again.

To your darkness and lies and false intentions, will I never return. I am grinning at the small painful reminders you have left me with, like tiny bombs exploding in my chest destroying all you ever were to me.

Much love, understanding, patience and compassion,

(Tennille)

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2008 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601917-Love-Letter