*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/612612-Sick
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#612612 added October 13, 2008 at 9:21am
Restrictions: None
Sick
I am coming down with a cold, or allergies, or a sinus infection. I never DO know which one I have - how do you tell? One set of sniffles is just like another to me. I was headed toward the phone to call in sick when my assistant called me and said that she was taking her daughter to the doctor with a sinus infection. She and I have an agreement to call each other if we are going to be out. Since I don't have but two classes, I came on to work, but as soon as I saw the assistant principal I told her that I was officially calling in sick tomorrow. One of the third grade teachers is out today, so she went ahead and lined her substitute up to come in for me tomorrow. This made me feel smug, that I went ahead and got all that taken care of. *Laugh*

Friday is a 60% day, which means that the students get out at noon. Also, we only have six more weeks until Thanksgiving. Hoorah! I'm looking for that - we get a whole week at this job - at my other job I just got Thursday and Friday.

I guess I need to get something lined up for my students to do. Have a good day.


© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/612612-Sick