*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616831-SoWhat-Next
by Alias
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1490764
A blog on how my days are going! Sometimes my life could be a TV show, people say...
#616831 added November 5, 2008 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
So...What Next?
Even with the rough start, we somehow started talking. And it was really cool. We were friends straight away. She liked horses and celtic things...I liked guitars and french stuff...both our fathers were teachers...it was cool. She laughed at all my jokes, too, which was awesome. For some reason I always get hyper around her. I don't act like somebody else...I show a different side of myself. I guess the real side instead of the dark, silent me.

A few months of this and I started to think about dating her, but hid back the question. It's the whole rejection-phobia thing teenagers have. If she said no, things would be awkward for a really long time. And they were.

After I asked her for the first time, she said, no, and then my friend lied to me (grr...to them) and said Nicole talked about me behind my back. That's one of the things I can't stand. So...we were seperated. For about...one month. then I caved and started talking to her again. With me and her, not talking to her is like trying to stop an addiction, and it's even harder for me now than it was then.

So, by January we were all friends again. We just sailed through the rest of year happy. She even started to like me more, but I couldn't risk asking her again. I didn't want another cold December without her. So, by the end of the school year we were all ecstatic about school letting out and everything.

That was when we really got to have fun together. Ever play the game spoons? Well, we played that with these sharp checkers. We got into total fights over these checkers, and about ten people were playing at the same time. It was crazy! We got cut, bruised, sent to the hosptital (okay, the last one's a lie) but it was awesome!

You can probably tell by the slight change in my writing style that this really was awesome.

Well, the year was about to end and we wouldn't see each other for a long time. So what do we do? Force our friend Kelly to hold a party for her birthday and for the end of the school year!

Kelly and Erin are best friends. That year, she had a crush on Todd, my best friend. Seems like a perfect double date couple, right? Well, Erin wouldn't say yes to me and Todd wouldn't say yes to Kelly. Sad, huh? they don't have much in common, though. Kelly likes horses, like Erin, and lives on a ranch. todd lives somewhere in town and works on the computer a lot. Whenever they hang out, though, they have a good time. we were the Fab Four! And me and Todd even have haricuts like the Fab Four!

So, at the party Erin and I are hanging out. We swin together in Kelly's pool, throw beanbags at each other (we bruise very easily...not because of our skin but because of how hard we throw!) And when we were really tired we laid down in a ple of pillows next to each other...it was awesome.

What did neither of us know? Erin was moving. She was going to go to a school in the next county, so I'd barely even see her now.

Now she goes to Bishop Brossart, a Catholic School, and I go to our county's high school. We talk every night on the phone, though, so It's fun. and we even see each other sometimes. We carry on, even if it seems like the world trying to stop us!

© Copyright 2008 Alias (UN: catcrazy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616831-SoWhat-Next