*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617241-Sorry-for-Rushing
by Alias
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1490764
A blog on how my days are going! Sometimes my life could be a TV show, people say...
#617241 added November 7, 2008 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
Sorry for Rushing!
Yes, I know I've been rushing so far on the story, but that's because I'm trying to catch up with a years worth of experiences! I'll start telling whats happening in everyday life and tell a memory or two here and there...

Well...

I will always write about what happened yesterday, since I get on the computer at about ten AM.

Yesterday I was really not in the mood for school...we had a four day weekend, but I wish it had turned into a sort of Fall Break. We only got ONE day! One day! That's it! Oh, forget it...Thanksgiving break will be here soon.

I can't wait until Thanksgiving. The family atmosphere is so pleasant...and that's probably the only time you'll here me say that. I'm happy cause >gasp< Nicole's on my mind now. The young people in the family usually invite their dates to eat Thanksgiving with us, but >sob< I'm too young for that now. My old people (aka grandparents) have totally forgotten the haywire hormones of being a teenager...

After surviving my classes, I went home, had a bite to eat, and ran to band practice. I play in the church band...a band with my firends...and maybe even the school band (I just hope I'm not tuba!). We went and played for about two hours...we're doing good on our songs.

The weird thing about my church (well, it's not totally 'weird') is that about everybody else comes from a different county. I feel really alone there...even though I know I shouldn't. How do you get depressed (a little, don't worry, I'm not suicidal) in church? It's just not right... But I'm happy when we do songs...it's cool.

I hope I get to play my mellow songs this Sunday at youth group! They are awesome...and I'll be the only one on stage!

So, after practice, I went back to my mom's house. I'm living with my mom again for 10 days. I just wish there wasn't school during that time, cause my mom's actually kind of cool. We go and do stuff a lot, which is fun! Of course.

I have to say, right now I hold a bit of resentment at Kelly and Nicole. I had called Kelly right after her party since I wasn't able to come and she went into this whole therapist thing where she wanted me to tell her what I thought about Nicole. Well, my exact words were "Well, I love her. If we were older I'd marry her. I'd die for Nicole."

Later, I found out Nicole was staying at Kelly's house and was listening to everything I said.

I about died.

How the heck could they do something like that? What's up with that? Nicole said it started out as a prank phone call, but Kelly turned it into therapy 101...grrrrrrr...

Well, at least the truths out. I've spilled my guts. Now for Nicole to spill hers...

And does she like me? Well, yes and no...it's so confusing to me.

Through other events (like the one I'll tell you in my next blog) I know Nicole likes me. She just doesn't like me as much as I like her...

And she like sbeing single. Of course, I'd be the first guy she'd pick when she wants a boyfirend (I'd better be...:) but she just has to be a freak and doesn't want one.

GRRRRRR! Get a boyfriend!

Well, I better not say that....if she chosses someone else...

Have I mentioned I have volatile jealousy? It's killer...but I hope I don't mean that lierally! :)

© Copyright 2008 Alias (UN: catcrazy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617241-Sorry-for-Rushing