*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617682-My-Southern-Gentleman-part-II
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#617682 added November 9, 2008 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
My Southern Gentleman part II
When he came to pick me up, I opened the door and was delighted to see that he was much better looking than I remember. I thought he was good looking when I first met him but it was dark. He is a hick. As they call them. Chopping wood, driving trucks, going mudding but he's so different than all those other guys. He took me to the Irish Lion and we drank a yard of beer together, ate mussles and shared a piece of cheesecake. Then we went to The Vid to play pool and shoot darts...both of which we both sucked at.

We kissed a bit. A LOT, a bit actually. But we're going slow and he's respectful of that. I can't believe someone like me wants to take it slow. But I think I really like him. I think he really likes me.

I was relieved when I found out that he has a lot of friends that I am friends with as well. So, Friday we are going to a bonfire of some of our mutual friends. Another date.

I keep waiting to find out something bad. For someone to tell me that he is a bad guy. Everyone says the same thing. "Levi is a great person. A good guy." A good guy.


Huh. A good guy. And he's interested in me. And he's attractive and respectful, funny, cute. A damn good kisser who takes his time with it.
Everything I could want. So....when does it stop being that? I have a bad fear of screwing things up by waiting for something bad to happen. I have such a hard time believing that he could actually like me. But he does.

Wow.

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2008 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617682-My-Southern-Gentleman-part-II