*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618162-Making-Plans
by Alias
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1490764
A blog on how my days are going! Sometimes my life could be a TV show, people say...
#618162 added November 12, 2008 at 8:57am
Restrictions: None
Making Plans...
Not much is going on today...I'm just bored sitting in schiool typing up this thing. I've been extremely mad at Nicole for what she did the other day. Remember the whole...I'd marry her thing? I'm still going bipolar about that...

So! monday, at Art Club, I made a page especially for her, out of a quote I made up but somebody made it up before me. Isn't that creepy? I thought of something and it turns out to be a quote...well, the only thing the page said was:

WHY IS IT THAT THE PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT THE MOST ARE THE ONES THAT HURT YOU THE MOST?

That was it...and it took a little bit of the pain away. The whole reson I'm mad about Nicole hearing that is because I know she doesn't feel the same way about me yet. If I could've just waited longer...if only the first time I said I loved her was to her face...

It's one of the things I'm going to regret even though it wasn't my fault. But I can only hope now that things turn out better. even Nicole says that she feels better now that the truth's out...but she won't tell me how she feels. She claims she told me, but that was the time I found out she heard the phone conversation, so I was too dumb struck to make sense of what she said! And she won't tell me again...is that because what she said would hurt me...or because she can't say it in front of her parents, or what?

It's so confusing.

In other news...I'm reading the Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke. It's really good. Takes my mind off things in this world as it wraps me up in its own. I've read Inkheart, I'm reading Inkspell, and I'm waiting to buy Inkdeath (though I prefer the title it almost was, Inkdawn) and read it. Well, whenever I actullay save my money (: I may buy it.

Oh! And if things go well with my old people and with Preston, he may come over to my house some weekend. It depends, though...hopefully I don't have plans. Preston's making plans of his own, though...for when he comes to my house. I just have to wait and see how things turn out...

Well, the bells about to ring, so I gotta go. Hopefully I'll have more time to write!

See ya!

© Copyright 2008 Alias (UN: catcrazy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618162-Making-Plans