*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622742-Its-SATURDAY
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#622742 added December 6, 2008 at 8:45am
Restrictions: None
It's SATURDAY
I forgot to mention that my mother DID give me a gift card for one of the clothes stores that I like to go to here in town. So I went yesterday after work and got something I have been wanting for a good while: some pajamas. They are bright red with penguins on them. My family all laughed when they saw them and said they were cute. We have an old house and it tends to be cold in the winter, so now I will be toasty warm. I have them on even as I type. I DO look kind of cute in them. *Wink*

Of COURSE my kids got up at 7:00 this morning, but I was about to hop out of bed myself, so it doesn't matter. Emily went to a spend-the-night party, so I'm down to two-thirds of my children.

I did correct the backwards-pants situation yesterday! Thank goodness. I don't know why the propensity lately for backwards clothes in our family lately - just recently I blogged about Matt's shirt being backwards in church. Is that some kind of signal that my life is backwards?

Have you ever had your head talked absolutely OFF when you really don't feel like talking at that moment? Oooohweee, it makes me want to CROAK when that happens. Yesterday one of our classes didn't show up because they were in the middle of a test. This NEVER happens - the teachers are so ready to get rid of their classes they will move Mount Everest to send those little rugrats to the library. So I was all ready to have an enjoyable free hour perusing the Internet, when here came the security guard and the janitor, ready to talk. *Angry* You can't ignore them, either. And guess what they wanted to talk about? The juvie jail where I used to work. *Rolleyes* FINALLY, they had enough and left.

That's ugly isn't it? I like these two men - actually they are two of my favorite people around that school. Usually I find talking to them enjoyable. It was just that I had my mind set an having a solitary hour.

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622742-Its-SATURDAY